Monday 16 November 2009

Out of the Body - a first hand account

Last week I had my second recall of an exit experience and I wonder now if this is a very regular occurance that only rarely ends with a memory accessable by the physical mind.  Its certainly a complicated process when you have different streams of conciousness, awareness and memory operating at the same time.  Perhaps it is only when the personality/conciousness normally residing in the physical, transfers awareness to another vehical, that the memory is retained?

What happened on this occacssion when I felt the familiar sensations of sleep paralysis overcomming me is that I just rolled out of my body.  Its almost like an habitual instinct to do this when my body experiences certain sensations I know that its a window of opportunity to slip out.  This habitual feel about it is one clue that leads to the suspicion that this occurance is more frequent than I can remember.

I succesfully got out of the body and neglected to put a good distance between me and my body.  So as I stood there in my room realising I was acquiring astral sight I began to feel a tug towrads my body. 

Going back to the astral sight, I knew it was such because as my vision started to appear I tried to make the sight clearer and instinctivly opened my physical eyes.  I closed them immediately once I had done so realising what I had inadvertanly done in trying to see, by the flash of the viewpoint that my physical body had in it's bed.

The sight cleared up some and as I tried to leave into the next room it was like trying to walk with a bungee rope attached to your back.  As I tried to resist its pull I swung round all over the place, through the window over the yard swinging back through the kitchen wall window into the gloom of the ceiling.  As I passed over the yard on my elastic like fly by I clearly saw the blue bin I had reposition the day before with its big white numbers painted on the top.

As some point I did manage to circumvent the magnectic pull of my body and was above the houses looking down.  I couldn't make out my garden in the gloom.  I can't be sure that it was that dark and suspected that my astral sight at the moment was only sufficienly developed for short distances.  Only time and future adventures will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment