Saturday 22 August 2009

What's Really Happening?

"It was the night before Friday and Saturday when I woke up.
My room was covered in pink fog and I looked around to see where I was.
I saw my own lamp and knew I was in my room.
It was strange I was in my bed but didn't know in which position.

I couldn't feel my legs or arms, as if I was paralyzed.
I felt very light but still under my blanket. I couldn't move, only my eyes moved a little."

Notice how this account describes a typical sleep paralysis experience. The pink fog probably is the individuals interpretation of obscured vision, possibly astral sight. The fact that she feels very light under the blanket suggests she is describing her projected self, possibly not completely exited.
This story is being told by Tarja Katiska. This is how it continues.

"To my left, next to the bed I saw pale, small beings. They had wrinkled faces. I wasn't afraid of them. I felt like this was the beginning of an adventure. Where would we go to? I was ready to follow them. They saw what I was thinking and they smiled in a friendly way. I saw one of them taking a notepad and pen and they said "write." I hesitated. What and to whom should I write? They told me just to write."

This story was actually told as an encounter with aliens for the making of a Finish UFO & Paranormal documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment