Friday 22 May 2009

Understanding That Fear

So many people report feelings of great anxiety during sleep paralysis. This is not just a cause of the paralysis but because of the presence of something else very nearby. This can be just a feeling or you may hear sounds also. You may see something which is why some people are said to see demons or aliens. During My First two experiences I saw something. At the foot of my bed I saw a figure dressed in black robe. I don’t know what it was and I have never seen it since as far as I can recall. During most of my sleep paralysis episodes I have felt something else in the room or just outside the room. Obviously when you can't move for to see what this is its unnerving and you're aware that you are indefensible. If I have not had an episode or for a while it catches me unaware and I will think that there is an intruder in my home. So when I said earlier put aside your fear it can be easier said than done.
So I want to tell you something that will take away that fear and give you a greater understanding of what exactly is going on so the next time you have a sleep paralysis episode you can recognise things for what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment